There are several venues for different groups of various sizes so that more than one event can be held simultaneously. Audio and video facilities are part of the conferencing facilities.
- Sudharma, named after Lord Krishna’s sabha (court) in Dwarka, is a state-of-the-art air-conditioned auditorium with 1008 seats. This hall has many impressive features. There are no pillars in the auditorium, thereby ensuring unrestricted viewing for all. It has an octagonal shape and a pyramid roof. Soft lights shimmer against the golden reflective feather shapes that are encrusted on the ceiling. The back of the stage has a transparent glass wall through which the beauty of the Sahyadri Mountains can be seen. The magnificent auditorium has spectacular acoustics and a specially designed Bose sound system.
We don’t find such large auditoriums in the city as Chinmaya Mission has here in Kolwan. What’s even more astonishing is that despite being in a remote village, it is filled to capacity!
– Pandit Jasraj, inaugural speech for Chinmaya Naada Bindu, September 13, 2009
- Vinay Mandir is a 200-capacity multi-purpose hall.
- Sumati-Virati is a multi-purpose hall with a 100-capacity.
- Vidya Mandir is an air-conditioned mini-theatre with a capacity of 80.
- Five training rooms of various sizes, including a dance studio complete with wooden flooring and a wall-to-wall mirror.
- Sundaraangan – is an open-air plaza overlooking Sudharma and the classrooms and is sometimes used for small discourses and homas.
- Chinmaya Vibhooti is a permanent infrastructure to conduct spiritual camps for large groups of children, youth, adults and senior citizens. On a case-to-case basis, the infrastructure can also be made available to like-minded organisations.
For information on suggested donations for camps and visits, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9689891959
Pune, Maharashtra 412108
Chinmaya Vibhooti Swagat Team:
+91-9689891959 (9 AM to 6 PM daily)